Most of these books are available at the following bookshops:
and at the Institute of General Semantics,
86 85th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11209-4208, USA, Tel.: +1(718)921-7093, Fax: +1(718)921-4276
- Compendium Bookshop, 234 Camden High Street, London NW1 8QS, England,
- Dillon's University Bookshop Ltd., 1 Malet Street, London WCIE 7JB, England,
- Heffers Booksellers, Rustat House, 60 Clifton Road, Cambridge CB1 4FY, England,
- Anglo-American Bookstore, Underwood, St. Clears, Carmarthen, Dyfed SA33 4NE, Wales.
- JOHNSON Wendell, People in Quandaries: The Semantics of Personal Adjustment (Harper & Row, 1946)
- KORZYBSKI Alfred
- Collected Writings (Collected and Arranged by M. Kendig, IGS, 1990)
- Manhood of Humanity (2nd Edition, International non-Aristotelian publishing company, 1950)
- Manhood of Humanity (European online edition, 1998)
- Science and Sanity (5th Edition, International Non-Aristotelian Publishing Company, 1983)
- Science and Sanity (based on 4th Edition, European online edition, 2003)
- General Semantics (International Non-Aristotelian Publishing Company 1948)
- What I believe (International Non-Aristotelian Publishing Company 1949)
- The Role of Language in the Perceptual Processes
(International Non-Aristotelian Publishing Company 1950)
- Introduction to General Semantics (ESGS, 1999)
- Time-Binding: The General Theory (first paper) (ESGS, 2001)
- Fate and Freedom (ESGS, 2001)
- The Brotherhood of Doctrines (ESGS, 2001)
- Time-Binding: The General Theory (second paper) (ESGS, 2001)
- LEE Irving J., Language Habits in Human Affairs (ISGS, 1941)
- MINTEER Cahterine, Words
and What They Do To You (5th Edition, ISGS, 1971)
- PRESBY KODISH, Susan and KODISH, Bruce I., Drive Yourself Sane! Using the
Uncommon Sense of General Semantics. (IGS, 1993)
- WEINBERG Harry, Levels of knowing and existence: Studies in General Semantics
(Harper and Row, 1959, 2nd ed. IGS 1973)
- FEYNMAN Richard, Surely You're Joking, Mr Feynman !
- GARDNER, Martin, In the Name of Science (New York: Putnam, 1952),
(contains mostly ad hominem and fallacies, but nonetheless interesting). See
review by M. Kendig, ESGS review.
- HOFSTADTER, Douglas R., Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid. (New York: Vintage Books, 1980).
- LODISH Harvey; DARNELL James; BALTIMORE David, Molecular Cell Biology.
(W.H. Freeman and Company, New York, N.Y. and Oxford England 1986).
- POPPER Karl R.
- Conjectures and Refutations: The Growth of Scientific Knowledge. (Routledge, London, 1963).
- The Logic of Scientific Discovery. (Hutchinson, London, 1959).
- Knowledge and the Mind-Body Problem: In Defence of Interactionism.
(ed. M.A. Notturno, Routledge, London, 1994).
- SOKAL Alan; BRICMONT Jean, Intellectual Impostures - Fashionable Nonsense. (Profile Books, 1998)
- WHORF Benjamin Lee, Language, Thought & Reality. (Ed. John B. Carroll., 1956)
© ESGS, 2002.